Where's Your Spontaneity, My boy!

SPONTANEOUS!
  1. The quality or condition of being spontaneous.
  2. Spontaneous behavior, impulse, or movement.

As i write this post,it is 10.51am on a beautiful Saturday Morning,i have watched GI JOE 2 times in 2 days,and i am going to watch 2 more movies in the next 2 days. I did a spontaneous love song dedication through Red Fm's Nisha Late Nite Love Songs few days ago while driving back from Toastmasters. Speaking of Toastmasters,i spontaneously bought packets of sweeties for my Club's 21st Anniversary celebration at a petrol kiosk.

Thinking back,it ACTUALLY FEELS GOOD BEING SPONTANEOUS.

There was once a saying, ALWAYS LOOK AT BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN TO ENRICH YOUR LIFE.


Do something you never thought you would have the bravery and courage to do so. Watch a movie by yourself right after class,chit chat with a stranger,tell jokes to random people or just act crazy all the time.

3 weeks ago,on Monday after my class ended at 11am,i drove back when i heard the cue-to-sms for Red Fm Cd of the week giveaway. I had no idea what cd it was but i just sms. Few seconds later after i smsed,i got a phone call from Aly,red fm's dj! It was adrenaline rush,just listening to my voice on the radio. Haha,and i got the 1,2,3,4 I love you album.

Add colour and vigour into your life by being cuckoo. Defy people's expectations by doing things that other people would never even try to do. Trust me,it will bring you places and give you experiences that will amaze you most and break your boundaries!


0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails