ACCA Exam Results! The good and the ugly..

Results! Results! Results!

During the entire class on Monday Morning, everyone could barely concentrate on what the lecturer was saying. In everyone's mind (mostly), results are coming out at 12pm! Gosh,how will i do? did i do enough to pass? what if i didn't get what i want?

Coincidentally , it was also my friend's Ee Laine's Birthday! (the GOOD)We had a nice time eating at this great restaurant called Ah Lyes Fish Curry Head after the class ended at 11am. YUMMY FOOD and we took lots of pictures and joking around. Some wanted to watch a movie after lunch then only check the results,but i think some were nervous about the results also when the clock struck 12pm.

Just then,as i was in the bathroom after eating, (the UGLY) Julian called. He straight away asked me about my results and told me his. Sincerely i was happy with him when he told me he passed all his papers beyond expectation,but i was a bit uncomfortable,let's put it that way,with the tone of his voice. He sounded insulting at the same time and more so on the next phone call. Sometimes i feel people should have the humility to treat people with respect.

So,after that,i did a stupid thing. In retrospect,i should not have told my classmates about Julian's call right after,because they all wanted to check their results right away. No movie,and the mood dampened a bit. Thus,they drove to Siew Lai's place to check altogether while i drove home to check mine. While driving home,honestly,i had cold shivers and was extremely nervous.

When i finally arrived,i did a prayer and prepared. Signed in into Hotmail,and immediately when i did that,i received an email ''RESULTS ACCA ONLINE''. Clicked on it,could barely breath and scrolled down slowly. PASS,PASS,PASS,PASS. I should have been very happy,and i was,but i felt a tinge of disappointment when i saw F4-80 Marks. I tried my best,but sometimes maybe the luck of the questions was against me.

Overall,a frantic day. To one of my friend,do not give up ok. There is always a second chance. Strive harder next time!
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails