Do You Believe In Fate?

Do you believe in fate?

I repeated the question again because i have asked the same to myself countless time in my young 20 years of living.

A quote that i have always believe in came from the Terminator Movies
-THERE IS NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE FOR OURSELVES-

My heart sticks with this quote because what it really says is 'if you want something,go and get it. Do not wait for something to happen! Make it happen!'


This quote is also a wake up call for people who are just lazy, waiting for the one lucky day that they strike lucky,and win the 50 Million lottery. NO,it's not going to happen!


Recently though,thinking back,i believe that things just happen as steps. Steps that will lead on to bigger things when it will all finally come in one place.

When i was rejected countless times in the past,i felt terrible. The day i found out i won't be able to study overseas,when i got rejected for my SHELL interview,when i felt alone among all classmates,when i got rejected by my crush.

Now i realize that those were just small steps. What it all really meant was my time wasn't ready when i will fly. Same goes to everyone out there. No matter how hard you try at something,if it doesn't work,sometimes it's just that your time has not arrived to be a STAR!

My advice to you is this,
DREAM BIG ,AIM HIGH FOR THE SKY, FOR IF YOU SHALL FALL,AT LEAST YOU WILL REST AMONG THE HIGH CLOUDS! THE HARDER YOU WORK,THE LUCKIER YOU GET! AND FATE RESIDES WITH THOSE WHO TAKE THAT EXTRA MILE!


0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails