NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING!

First off, my apologies for not updating my blog earlier. A lot of things happened simultaneously in the past week.

Well,just a quick summary-
1) Studies and lessons are picking up. Trying my best to catch up and adapt. Hopefully it works out well.
2) My June 2009 exam results are coming out on AUGUST 17! Not to mention it is Progress Tests week! Gambateh!
3) Currently reading a book written by a person widely regarded as the best mutual fund stockpicker in the 1990s- ''BEATING THE STREET'' by Peter Lynch. So far,it has been really absorbing,aside from a few friends comments that they can never read such books.lol
4) Finally did something with my virtual investing account at INVESTOPEDIA.COM. went and bought around 10 stocks. So far,after 3 days,average annual return 3.89 %. Ps-my Ebay stock went up 15 % in 2 days! too bad i only bought 250 units,too small amount. Right now though ,my largest amount is in SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICE,the company who got involved in a scandal. Price currently $5,but it's a solid company. Updates on my investing journey in future posts.For everyone out there who wants to go into investing-try out this website!


CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURE

5) My Humourous Speech contest is in 1 week!haven't been getting around it
T.T


Anyway,what has all is got to do the title of the blog!
Well,i have found some great advice from my f6 lecturer,and this is one of them.
If you want to pursue something,believe in it and just go all out heartedly!
Never doubt yourself!
Keep reminding yourself that you can do it!
People may doubt you,may want to see you go down,may try to bring you down with them,but have the faith in yourself!
In the end ,shall u even fail,at least you know you have learned something!
Keep on trying!
Always see the greatest problem as the greatest opportunity!
To SUCCESS!


0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails