The War Begins Soon!

So,2 more days till war begins... AGAIN!

Seriously,i dun believe i have ever seen a course which has fewer holidays in a YEAR than ACCA!

FACT- IN AN ACCA YEAR, 3 weeks holidays in June,and 2 weeks holidays in December!

I DARE ANYONE TO CHALLENGE THAT :) in a good way :)

oh well,i guess,life as a money maker has to has its costs..

Well,to sum up my past 3 weeks of freedom, at the end of the day,i'd like to think that i have made the most out of it..

Most memorable moment-travelling myself with my gf on a fantastic holiday in Redang.. I went to heaven,did things that i really enjoyed(snorkelling,canoeing 50m in middle of the sea,getting cramp leg while snorkelling).. haih,good times do past so fast!
Paradise

Spending time with friends-one of things i enjoyed most was spending time with my old buddies.. My faithful buddy,Naveen,Chen,Eddy,Tana too.. seriously,may our friendship last forever... enjoyed playing games at chen's house,makan makan,playing sports,movies.. for a guy to say 'i love you guys',dun call me gay but i do feel that way..lol.. thanks and stay in touch k! No matter what!

Movies-gosh,i watched so many movies! Kinda like a movie expert ady.. really enjoyed it.. ps-watch State of Play!

Others-reading,catching up in the net,etc..

One more thing- On my birthday,i had a sweet time with my gf.. thanks baby,i love you.. and i got a pleasant surprise from my parents..

SO,before ACCA battle begins,a note to myself and to my fellow acca mates again, push yourself like you have never done before! NO VICTORY,NO SACRIFICE!

TO ACCA!

---Easy does it---

A SPECIAL NOTE TO MY FRIEND IZZATI,WHO HELPED ME WITH THE COMMENTS ISSUE, THANK YOU!! POSTING OF COMMENTS ARE NOW ENABLED! :):):) FEEL FREE TO RAVE OR RANT!

4 Responses
  1. Izzati Idrus Says:

    WHAT ARE THOSE!! that picture!!! *kiasuism kicks in*
    you bought them all? or you collected from the bookstore?


  2. lol,that was just a random picture,my dear..so sorry for any confusion.. gambateh!


  3. NOOOOO!!!
    Dren!! you are leaving too???
    So im going to spend my holidays alone!
    Ps, get a chatboxla! its easier to leave a comment!


  4. NOOOO!!!
    Dren you are going back already??
    Now i am going to be left alone...
    damn la!! My holidays are so ill placed!


Related Posts with Thumbnails